Grandview, Mo.—Peterson Manufacturing has introduced its new USA-made LED work lights. The pedestal-mount units are available in two industry-standard sizes: a 905 Series 3″ x 3″ square model; a 906 Series 3.5″ x 5.5″ rectangular model. Both models feature a low-profile design, high vibration resistance, and low amp draw, and are engineered with a reinforced pedestal mounting insert and stainless steel hardware for long life.
The 905 and 906 LED work lamps were designed with an all-new, fresh optic design resulting in both high efficiency and a highly optimized light pattern. The 905 Series provides a 500-lumen output, while the 906 Series puts out 1000 lumen. Both series are available hardwired, with either stripped leads or .180 bullet terminals.
An optional AMP-compatible receptacle integrated into the housing allows OEMs to simply and efficiently install lamps directly into their vehicle/trailer harness. Additional features include:
- Light-weight, low-profile design is just 1.39″ thin
- Optimized work light beam pattern for even, general area illumination
- Rugged, textured polymer housing and lens
- Designed to conform to IP67 rating
- 9-32 volt operating range
- Available in Viz pack (retail), poly pack and mfg. pack