Attendees will get four days of insightful content from industry leaders discussing today’s topics that are most relevant to the industry and companies
Ann Arbor, Mich.—The Management Briefing Seminars (MBS) is back, July 31-Aug. 3, offering insights from industry experts and leaders.
Join the 58th Annual CAR Management Briefing Seminars at the Grand Traverse Resort in Traverse City, Mich., for informative sessions and networking opportunities.
Meet the speakers here.
Attendees will get four days of insightful content from industry thought leaders that dig deep into the topics that are most relevant to the industry and companies. View the event schedule here. MBS has sessions such as:
- CAV Tech — How to make Connected and Automated Vehicles robust and reliable
- Policy/Trade — Regulatory and Trade Challenges for a New Mobility Era
- V2V & CV2X — Vehicular Communications for Automated Driving
- Manufacturing: Digital Transformation / Future Factories
- Sustainability at Scale
- Advanced Materials and Manufacturing Processes
- Forecast: Automotive Sales and Production
- Battery: Technology & Manufacturing