The individuals have earned distinction by receiving ASE certifications in over 50 areas as well as having successful careers
Leesburg, Va.—The inaugural class of the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) President’s Club will feature six of the most accomplished automotive service professionals in the transportation industry.
The following is the inaugural class of the 2023 ASE President’s Club:
- David M. Burns – Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services (Eads, Tennessee)
- Daniel J. Fuller – Connecticut State Community College, Gateway Campus (Southbury, Connecticut)
- Robert S. Macas – AutoTime (Oak Lawn, Illinois)
- Glenn D. Markley – Cox Automotive (North Providence, Rhode Island)
- Zachary A. Merrill – The Car Whispers, LLC (Greenville, South Carolina)
- William J. Woods – First Vehicle Services (Delta, Pennsylvania)
“We want to congratulate the first class of the ASE President’s Club,” said Tim Zilke, ASE president. “These outstanding individuals have earned distinction by receiving ASE certifications in over 50 areas as well as having successful careers as service professionals. These six are the best of the best and we are honored to induct them into the ASE President’s Club.”
The ASE President’s Club selections will be made each year with any changes in status determined at that time. The current requirements include passing 51 ASE certification tests. The military test series and all OEM-specific tests are excluded from the ASE President’s Club requirements.