The new introduction with SureTrack handles a broad range of diagnostics without unneeded complex functions
Lincolnshire, Ill.—Snap-on has redesigned and upgraded its SOLUS platform for everyday maintenance and repairs. The new SOLUS+, with SureTrack verified repair information and comprehensive coverage for domestic and import vehicles, handles a broad range of diagnostics without unneeded complex functions.
- SureTrack delivers diagnostics and verified parts replacement records harvested from millions of successful repair orders.
- Quick lookups allow technicians to access OEM technical bulletins, specifications and resets.
- One Touch Code Scan & Clear quickly performs checks and completes full vehicle clear codes for all available modules on the vehicle.
- Custom data list lets technicians customize the way they work, with freeze-frame, PID sorting, pause, zoom, PID trigger, snapshot and cursor functions.
- Get access to comprehensive OEM-specific coverage for 49 domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
- With a quick boot up, it’s ready to use in two seconds and diagnostic results are available in as little as 30 seconds.
- Features include detailed trouble code definitions, live data, functional tests, relearns and adaptations.
- Instant vehicle ID automatically powers up and reads the vehicle ID when connected.
- Verify the diagnosis and repair with bidirectional controls for operations such as injector balance, gauge sweep, misfire detection, brake bleed and EVAP.
- An embedded SMX Operating System dedicated to diagnostic functions provides fast, reliable operation.
- Automatically upload vehicle system reports via Wi-Fi to the Snap-on Cloud and allows technicians to access them from their phone or computer and print, e-mail or text from there.
With its eight-inch capacitive touchscreen display for better readability in sunlight and ease of use in the repair shop, the SOLUS+ is the newest generation in product design. It connects seamlessly to vehicles with Ethernet communication systems. SOLUS+ also receives software updates direct to the tool via Wi-Fi, with an applicable software agreement.
Technicians can maximize their new SOLUS+ investment with the Snap-on software subscription program. Regularly scheduled software upgrades guarantee the tool is providing the same comprehensive performance as it did right out of the box. Each upgrade delivers updated coverage for new vehicles, expanded coverage for earlier models and thousands of new tips and tests. Purchasing a software subscription is the easiest way for technicians to ensure they’re getting the most out of their tool.
Comments are closed.