The tool works on all plastic fasteners and rivets to pry, grab, lift, squeeze, pull, collar and cut
Warren, Mich. – OTC has released its 2495 Plastic Clip Popper to serve as a solution to a wide array of needs across the shop. The 2495 Plastic Clip Popper works on all plastic fasteners and rivets to pry, grab, lift, squeeze, pull, collar, and cut, allowing technicians to efficiently service a multitude of vehicles.
The 2495 Plastic Clip Popper can be used on nearly any style of plastic fastener, clip, clamp, retainer, grommet, plug, and more, including virtually any other non-metallic fastener found on a vehicle.
The patented design offers the following features:
- Specialized angled head enhances “popping” leverage, even in hard-to-reach places.
- Front edge tines to lift outside edges and internal stems
- Convex bottom design affords a secure grasp even for partially recessed fasteners
- Relief design prevents accidental cutting
- The pliers feature allows lifting adjustment to a wide variety of fastener sizes
- Spring-loaded handles return to closed position effortlessly and are rubber-dipped for a comfortable grip and tool control