Detroit—Drew Technologies, Autologic Diagnostics, Farsight, and Bluelink Diagnostic Solutions, companies within the Intelligent Vehicle Support (IVS) division of Opus Group AB (publ), has announced they are unifying and will officially be known as Opus IVS.
In 2017, Autologic was welcomed into the Opus IVS division alongside Drew Technologies. Shortly thereafter, Farsight and Bluelink joined the Opus IVS division. Those companies have used their combined expertise to support collision repair shops, independent mechanical repair shops, and technicians in repairing complex vehicle technology.
- Drew Technologies, which joined Opus in 2015, is known globally for the development of OEM factory-authorized tools used at dealerships and J2534 flash diagnostic products that give independent service shops the same capabilities as OEMs.
- Autologic, acquired in 2017, is a leader in vehicle diagnostics providing tools and live diagnostic support that give shops OEM-level coding and programming capabilities across European, U.S. and Asian car brands.
- Bluelink, acquired in 2019, is a pioneer of remote vehicle communications and programming hardware and software, developing solutions that offer remote diagnostics coverage for more brands and more model years.
- Opus IVS also includes the legacy business Farsight, which has strengthened Autologic and Drew Technologies all-brand diagnostic and service capabilities since joining the group in 2017.
“In a short time, we have brought these leading companies together within Opus IVS and leveraged the technology from more than 30 patents we have pending to help technicians repair complex, modern vehicles,” Opus IVS President Brian Herron said. “Rebranding as Opus IVS is the next logical step in our companies’ evolution allowing us to deliver even more advancements to the market under one unified identity that emphasizes our strengths in innovation and diagnostic support.”
Opus IVS Diagnostic Solutions
Opus IVS offers a combination of licensed OEM software and aftermarket diagnostic solutions with expert guidance from OEM-trained master technicians. Opus IVS companies have worked together to deliver several solutions.
- DrivePRO combines licensed OEM software, aftermarket ease-of-use, remote programming, and calibration — all connected to factory-trained live technicians enabling businesses to tackle complex intelligent vehicle repairs.
- DriveCRASH, Opus IVS’ collision-specific diagnostic platform, is the only OEM-endorsed pre/post-scanning tool to integrate wide OE coverage, on-demand QuickScan, remote programming, calibration and a full diagnostic scan tool with a live team of master technicians.
- RAP2 is a remote programming solution with no upfront purchase price, OEM approval, and built-in 4G.