Giotto 21.0 introduces enhanced 23MY coverage, improves general support and includes new enhanced domestic support for Chrysler, GM, and VAG coverage
Mesa, Ariz.—AutoEnginuity, LLC, a division of Opus IVS and a global engineering company specializing in vehicle data stream and diagnostic solutions, has announced the worldwide release of the Giotto scan tool (Version 21.0) for the Windows platform.
Giotto 21.0 introduces enhanced 23MY coverage and improves general support. Other important features, include new enhanced domestic support such as Chrysler, GM, and VAG coverage.
BMW / MINI
• Added 4 Series G11 Chassis support.
• Added Traction Electric Machine Electronics, Combined Charger Unit, and ZBE_RMT system support.
• Added Start-up Lane Change Warning system test for X1 (G01) chassis.
• Updated ADAS Front Radar Calibration to include calibration adjustments.
• Added module address detection specific for the Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Cherokee L models.
• Added Global-B support for the MY22.5 GMC Sierra and Chevrolet Silverado trucks
VAG (Audi / Bentley / SEAT / Skoda / VW)
• Added Audi A8e, Q4, Q5-eTron model
• Added Volkswagen Lavida, Taos, XL1 model
• Added Bentley Flying Spur model
• Added Basic Settings and Output Tests for e-Tron vehicles
Comments are closed.