AASA’s Aftermarket IP Forum, an all-day event, will be on Aug. 10, at the IPR Center just outside Washington, D.C.
Research Triangle Park, N.C.—AASA’s Aftermarket IP Forum, an all-day event, will be held on Aug. 10, at the IPR Center just outside Washington, D.C. Hosted by the IP Committee, this event is the only annual gathering of aftermarket IP professionals and addresses critical topics related to intellectual property protection.
Attendees cover a wide array of aftermarket specialties including brand protection, security, marketing, legal counsel, intellectual property, operations, products, investigations, technology, regulations, advocacy, government, law enforcement and more.
“The Aftermarket IP Forum is an essential event not only for those working specifically in intellectual property and brand protection but also for any aftermarket company concerned with the image, marketing, and perception of their brand; so essentially all aftermarket manufacturers should have at least one representative at this event,” said Max Faistenhammer, AASA IP Committee chair, Brand Protection and Security manager, DRiV. “This segment of the industry is ever-changing and sharing knowledge and best practices is incredibly important. The great thing about this event, is it brings all aspects and segments of the aftermarket together to talk about key tactics and solutions for protecting our brands; and we have to work together to see results given the vastness of intellectual property infringement.”
Session topics include:
- Supply chain disruptions
- Long-term impact of the Ukraine conflict
- Customs Enforcement
- Online marketplaces
- Technology impact on IP protection
Friends and partners of the IP Forum include:
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Center for Anti-Counterfeiting and Product Protection at MSU (A-CAPP)
- International Anti-Counterfeiting Coalition (IACC)
- American Bearing Manufacturers Association (ABMA)
- Automotive Anti-Counterfeiting Council (A2C2)
- The National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center (IPR Center)
- National Automotive Service Task Force (NASTF)
- Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Association (SEMA)
- National Cyber-Forensics and Training Alliance (NCTFA)
AASA members and non-members are invited to join colleagues, friends and government officials including the Department of Homeland Security, the Patent & Trademark Office, Customs & Border Protection, and IPR Center employees at this collaborative event. A special recognition to IP Forum premier sponsor True Pedigree and supporting sponsor Vaudra International.
For more information on event registration and the agenda, visit the event page here.
Comments are closed.