Additional plans are also announced for further expansion opportunities across the U.S.
Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.—Bosch has announced the branding of its new automotive workshop franchise known as Bosch Auto Service. The Bosch Auto Service Franchise opportunity will now be available to existing independent shops across California and Texas, with plans to expand further into the U.S. in the future.
As a Bosch Auto Service Franchise, shops will have access to:
- Custom business solutions including dedicated consultants who specialize in fixed operations and workshop financial planning
- Technical training through a Bosch cultivated Learning Management System
- Marketing resources including customer acquisition, retention programs, and analytics
- Strategic partnerships to increase value, efficiency, and business growth
- Brand Recognition with Bosch’s history of quality service and parts in the technical services industry
“The Bosch Auto Service franchise builds off of over 100 years of success and expertise sustained from the previous Bosch Car Service program and the brand’s technical competence in the OE sector,” said Uli Jaschek, the CEO of the Bosch Auto Service franchise. “Bosch is always evolving alongside our customers and, with this shift into franchising, our goal is to continue creating a business model that is rooted in technology-driven strategy and trusted experience to best support shop owners.”