Event is for two days of discussions, networking opportunities, and insights into the role of remanufacturing in the circular economy and the aftermarket
Research Triangle Park, N.C.—The 2023 Remanufacturing Annual Conference will take place on October 11-12, at the Genuine Parts Company (GPC) Headquarters in Atlanta.
Hosted by MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers, this year’s conference will bring together the remanufacturing community for two days of discussions, networking opportunities, and insights into the role of remanufacturing in the circular economy and the aftermarket.
The Remanufacturing Annual Conference has been a prominent event in the industry for over a decade, serving as a focal point for remanufacturers, suppliers of core and other materials, and professional services firms. Attendees will have the chance to hear from distinguished industry experts, participate in engaging panel discussions, and connect with like-minded professionals who are passionate about the sustainable future of the industry.
This year’s agenda boasts an array of compelling topics, providing attendees with actionable strategies and information to stay ahead in a constantly evolving industry.
Agenda highlights include:
- Playing a Sustainable Role as CORE Partners in a World of Constant Change
- A Model for Trust and Collaboration in the Remanufacturing Supply Chain
- Best Practices in Return Logistics
- GPC Town Hall — Susan Starnes, Vice President of Emerging Markets at Genuine Parts Company, will share the organization’s vision for the future of the aftermarket amidst evolving vehicle technology.
- GPC Lightning Round Tech Meetings — Attendees will have the unique opportunity to meet with GPC executives for 5-minute sessions in up to two technology areas of focus.
- Networking Reception — An exclusive chance to network and exchange ideas with industry peers and experts.
Each year, the conference attracts leaders in remanufacturing to foster a collaborative environment for driving innovation and enhancing sustainable manufacturing practices within the industry.
For agenda details, FAQs, and registration, visit RemanConference.com.