New feature makes AMS Protractor one of the only shop management systems with fully integrated consumer financing
Toronto—AMS Protractor, a cloud-based shop management solution for auto repair shops and tire stores, has announced its new built-in consumer financing portal, giving customers additional payment flexibility. Powered by automotive payments processor 360 Payments, the feature is integrated into Protractor’s software.
“Our integrated tool takes all the hassle out of the financing process — for both auto repair shops and for their customers — designed to help customers pay for their automotive repairs they need with simple, straightforward financing,” said David Rozario, general manager of AMS Protractor. “This powerful feature will increase the average repair order for shops and remove barriers to provide customers the service they need.”
Features of Protractor Payments’ Consumer Financing Portal include:
- Quick sign-up with instant financing approval
- Easy-to-use “Repair Now, Pay Later” feature to help eliminate customer objections
- More options to pay for expected and unexpected auto repair expenses
- Access to multiple lenders with a single application
- Simple setup integration for shops with no additional software to download
- A waterfall lending structure so consumers can be approved regardless of their credit status
Comments are closed.