Open to technicians of all levels, the training sessions provide 30 minutes of material and 15 minutes for questions and answers
Lincolnshire, Ill.—Join Snap-on Diagnostics National Trainer Jason Gabrenas for live online training sessions every Tuesday that cover a variety of industry topics. View the updated schedule and sign up for classes through the Snap-on website.
Open to technicians of all levels, the training sessions are free-of-charge and provide approximately 30 minutes of material and 15 minutes for questions and answers. The schedule of upcoming events, which are offered on a rotating basis, include:
- Jan. 24: Information Systems Navigation
- Jan. 31: Immobilizer Systems Operation
- Feb. 7: Power User Functions 2
- Feb. 14: Secure Vehicle Gateway Systems
- Feb. 21: Next Level Lab Scope
- Feb. 28.: Information Systems Navigation
- March 7: Immobilizer Systems Operation
- March 14: Power User Functions 2
Two time slots are offered for each day of training. The first session takes place at 6 p.m. ET/ 5 p.m. CT/ 3 p.m. PT, and the second session runs 9 p.m. ET/ 8 p.m. CT/ 6 p.m. PT.
Click here to register to attend via Zoom or watch live on the Snap-on Diagnostics Training Solutions YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/snapondiagnostics.
Comments are closed.