Mark Lake of Summit Racing will provide tips and discuss potential pitfalls of changing wheel and tire sizes
Leesburg, Va.—The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is hosting a free webinar for service technicians on Tuesday, April 11, at 4 p.m., ET entitled “Changing Wheel and Tire Sizes.”
Mark Lake of Summit Racing will provide tips and discuss potential pitfalls of changing wheel and tire sizes. The topics include:
- Adding aftermarket wheels and tires of different diameters and widths.
- Bolt pattern and how to measure.
- Differences in lug nuts.
- Understanding back spacing and offset.
- How can you determine how much more or less you can go?
- Ways to measure what width and height will fit on your application (tools available).
- Considering clearance of various brake packages if downsizing a wheel or changing backspacing.
- TPMS sensors and programming needs.
After registering, a confirmation email will be sent containing information about joining the webinar. Those who are not sure if they can attend are encouraged to register as they will receive a follow-up email with details on how to attend a recorded session, if available.
Click here for more information or to register.
Comments are closed.