Store teams and store support center staff helped determine recipients of the supplier awards, which were presented at APH’s record-breaking conference for attendance
St. Cloud, Minn.—Among a record crowd of 500 store owners, managers, salespeople, suppliers, guests and store support center staff, Automotive Parts Headquarters Inc. (APH) recognized outstanding supplier achievements from 2022 at its annual Winter Conference held at the River’s Edge Convention Center in St. Cloud, Minn.
The store teams and store support center staff at APH helped determine recipients of the supplier awards, which were presented by Corey Bartlett, CEO of APH; Kevin Mack, vice president of merchandising at APH; and Jim Becker, merchandising manager at APH.
“We’re pleased to recognize our top suppliers for their outstanding support of our organization,” said Bartlett. “Strong partnerships, like the ones we have with SMP, Dorman, Valvoline, Gates, MPA, Milwaukee, East Penn, Castair and Axalta are essential for our continued growth. We really appreciate the significant efforts these companies put forth to help us grow our business, and we’re delighted to once again celebrate their accomplishments.”
Bartlett, Mack and Becker presented the following awards:
- Rising Star — MPA
- Spirit of APH — Milwaukee
- Outstanding Training Support — Standard Motor Products
- Outstanding Technology Support — Dorman Products
- Outstanding Marketing Support — Valvoline
- Outstanding Sales Support — Gates
- BENCO Equipment Supplier of the Year — Castair
- Refinish Supply Co. Supplier of the Year — Axalta
- APH Supplier of the Year — East Penn Manufacturing