I-CAR regular members overwhelmingly approved the election of six individuals to fill open board seats
Hoffman Estates, Ill.—I-CAR (the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair) has announced the results of its recent board of directors election, which concluded on July 15. I-CAR regular members overwhelmingly approved the election of six individuals to fill open board seats.
The following newly elected board members will serve a 3-year term:
- Mark Thorpe – Director of Sales & Operations at Nissan North America, representing the OEM Segment
- Brian Herron – CEO of Opus IVS, representing the Tool, Equipment & Supply Segment
- Trent Tinsley – Assistant Vice President at Entegral Holdings, LLC, representing the Related Industry Services Segment
The following board members were re-elected and will serve 2- or 4-year terms accordingly:
- Patrick Hart – College President at New York Automotive & Diesel Institute, representing the Education Segment, 2-year term
- Dean Fisher – Strategic Advisor at Driven Brands, representing the Collision Repair Segment, 2-year term
- Jennifer Boyer – Director of Strategy & Business Office at Ford Motor Company, representing the OEM Segment, 4-year term
The terms for the elected board members will commence immediately following the Aug. 23, board of directors meeting.
“The I-CAR Board of Directors plays a crucial role in guiding our organization and ensuring that we continue to meet the evolving needs of the collision repair industry,” said Jim Guthrie, Chair of I-CAR’s Board of Directors and President, Car Crafters. “We are thrilled to welcome the new board members and look forward to their valuable contributions.”
Guthrie also acknowledged these outgoing I-CAR Board Members for their ongoing commitment to
I-CAR’s vision and mission:
- Mark Allen – Manager, Collision Programs EV for After Sales Workshop Tools and Equipment at Audi of America
- Dan Friedman – Vice President of North American Sales and Business Development at
Entegral Holdings, Inc
- Bill Shaw – Director of Strategic Sales, Automotive Refinish at PPG Industries
The I-CAR Board of Directors is composed of representatives from various segments of the industry. Currently, there are four representatives from the Collision Repair segment, three each from the OEM and Insurance segments, and one each from the Education, Equipment, Tool and Supply, and Related Services segments. Additionally, the board has the option to add up to four hybrid seats for subject matter expertise.