“G” Jerry Truglia of ATTS Training will focus on the proper techniques necessary to diagnose, repair and service hybrid and EV vehicles
Leesburg, Va.—The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is hosting a free webinar for service technicians on Tuesday, Feb. 14, at 4 p.m., ET, entitled “Understanding and Diagnosing Electric Hybrid Vehicles.”
In this webinar, “G” Jerry Truglia with ATTS Training, will focus on the proper techniques necessary to diagnose, repair and service hybrid and EV vehicles. Topics include:
- Megohmmeter/milliohm usage
- Hybrid diagnosis using scan tools
- Lab scope measurements on hybrids/EV MGs
- Testing high-voltage batteries
- AC to DC inverters and DC to DC converters
- Inverters – converters – motor generators
- Isolation faults regenerative braking system
- Real-world testing examples
Click here for more information or to register.
Comments are closed.