Economic overview of the CV aftermarket, current issues and challenges facing CV suppliers, forecasting and more will be discussed
Research Triangle Park, N.C.—The August MEMA Commercial Vehicle Pulse webinar will feature MacKay & Company’s Dr. Bob Dieli and Dave Kalvelage as they give an economic overview of the commercial vehicle aftermarket. Register here.
MEMA Director of Strategic Research & Planning Philip Atkins will join MacKay with insights from the Pulse Survey focusing on 2023 and 2024 build forecasts, and members’ confidence in those forecasts.
• Dr. Bob Dieli — Economist, MacKay & Company
• Dave Kavelage — Client Consultant & Senior Market Analyst, MacKay & Company
• Philip Atkins — Director, Strategic Research & Planning, MEMA
• Economic overview of the commercial vehicle aftermarket
• 2023 and 2024 build forecasts, confidence, and expectations
• Current issues and challenges facing CV suppliers
When? Wednesday, Aug. 23, from 1 – 2 p.m. ET
Who? Dr. Bob Dieli, economist, and Dave Kalvelage, client consultant & senior market analyst, MacKay & Company; Philip Atkins, director, Strategic Research & Planning, MEMA.
What? An economic overview of the CV aftermarket; confidence and expectations on upcoming CV build forecasts and an update on the CV aftermarket parts forecasts; current issues and challenges facing CV suppliers.
How much? Free for MEMA members; $100 for non-members.