Arvada, Colo.—The Cussler Museum, dedicated to the preservation of rare and vintage automobiles from all over the world, is located in Arvada, Colo. The extensive collection of more than 100 significant automobiles, ranging in years from 1906 to 1965, was started by Clive Cussler. Here are a few photos the publisher of Aftermarket Matters took of hood ornaments as a guest of Mecum Auctions this year.
Colorado’s Cussler Museum hood ornaments — in photos
More from RegionsMore posts in Regions »
- Northwest Tire Dealers Association merges with NWACA
- Georgia ADAS Calibrations opens to service Atlanta market
- ProColor Collision welcomes new business development specialist for Western U.S.
- Oil industry refuses to answer questions on gas price hikes amidst record profits
- Southern California’s Exotic Auto Body joins 1Collision
More from Rocky MountainMore posts in Rocky Mountain »
- CARSTAR Colorado Business Group supports new generation at Lincoln Tech in Denver
- Scholarship program inspires next generation of women in the aftermarket
- NAPA BDG Colorado joins Wish for Wheels for bike build
- Christian Brothers expands Colorado presence with new shop
- Investment firms announce formation of OpenRoad, a family of collision repair center brands￼