MWACA installs its first female president of the association
Gladstone, Mo.—The Midwest Auto Care Alliance (MWACA) has announce the installation of its new executive board members during its Fall Leadership Summit, Sept. 8-10, in Lake of the Ozarks, Mo.
Newly Elected Officers
- President: Summer Guerrero, Affinity Automotive Services, Wichita, Kan.
- Vice President: Travis Troy, Honest Wrenches Automotive Repair, Des Moines, Iowa.
- Treasurer: James Copeland, Midwest Autoworx, Columbia, Mo.
- Secretary: Kim Auernheimer, CS Automotive, Brentwood, Tenn.
- Past President: Jerry Holcom, S&S Service Center, Kansas City, Mo.
“MWACA is at a defining moment in its history with installing the first female president of the association. Summer Guerrero brings a passion and innovation that will help propel the organization to new heights. With this board, we have the perfect blend of experience, connections, and passion,” said Sheri Hamilton, MWACA’s Executive Director. “These leaders will be the cornerstone of an alliance that helps assist, educate, and empower its members.”
The association stated it extends its appreciation to outgoing president Tim Davison of Chumbley’s Auto Service in Indianola, Iowa, who recently retired following the sale of his business.
“Tim’s leadership and vision have been a guiding light for MWACA during the past four years as we went through organizational growth and established the MWACA and Auto Care Alliance brands,” Hamilton stated. “He will always be a part of our family, and we wish him all the best in his well-deserved retirement.”