The MOTOR Top 20 Awards experienced record-setting engagement and votes this year
Troy, Mich.—Each year, the MOTOR Top 20 Awards recognize the automotive industry’s most outstanding recent innovations. The awards are open to advancements in the areas of tools, equipment, and other automotive products and solutions. The entries were judged by industry professionals who benefit from the innovations, using an open online voting platform.
The MOTOR Top 20 Awards experienced record-setting engagement and votes this year. The competition relies on automotive professionals to use and vote for products and solutions they find most supportive of the industry, and MOTOR thanks all this year’s participants.
The winners of the 2023 MOTOR Top 20 Awards:
• A.S.T. Training
o J-1772 Detective Kit
o John Forro
• Advance Auto Parts, MotoVisuals Service & Repair Animations
• AirSept, Incorporated, A/C Diagnostic Sight Glass Tool
• Automotive Video Innovations, The “Chillinator”
• Diagnostic Network, AiDN
• dott., Elevating the Aftermarket by Driving Inclusion
• Hunter Engineering Co.
o Maverick Tire Changer
o Ultimate ADAS
• INNOVA, SDS-Tech Smart Diagnostic System OE-Tablet w/RepairSolutionsPRO
• John Bean, John Bean Tru-Point 360 View Calibrations
• Lubrication Specialties Inc., Hot Shot’s Secret EDT+ Winter Defense
• OPUS IVS
o IVS ADAS MAP
• S&S Diesel Motorsport, FORD 6.7L CP4 TO DCR PUMP CONVERSION
• Snap-on, ZEUS+
• Tekmetric, Tekmetric Multi-Shop
o Phoenix Max
o TC003 — Thermal Camera
• Torqata Data & Analytics, Torqata
“For more than three decades, MOTOR has recognized the best in industry advancements,” said MOTOR President Jeff Nosek. “Innovators, such as those receiving this year’s awards, propel the industry forward, providing exceptional products and solutions for automotive professionals. MOTOR applauds this year’s outstanding innovations and is pleased to name them Top 20 winners.”
Learn more about the winners of the 2023 MOTOR Top 20 Awards.