Lincolnshire, Ill.—The Diagnostic Thermal Laser from Snap-on improves troubleshooting with laser-guided temperature readings, thermal imaging capabilities and storage for hundreds of images.
Featuring both laser and thermal components, the Diagnostic Thermal Laser combines temperature readings of up to 1,800°F (1,000°F in thermal mode) and thermal imaging capabilities for a variety of applications.
Additional features include:
- Thermal image blending, plus a visible-light camera to provide more detail
- Delta reading in laser mode to capture highs, lows and delta
- Trigger captures pictures and stores hundreds of images
- Trigger capture for images and temperature readings alike
- Ergonomic pistol-grip design for easy, precise control
- Built-in LED light
- 32×32 thermal sensor resolution