Board members represent key MEMA market segments: aftermarket, commercial vehicle, original equipment, remanufacturing, and sustainability
Research Triangle Park, N.C.—MEMA, the Vehicle Suppliers Association, has announced its 2023 executive committee and board of directors.
MEMA board members are supplier industry leaders who dedicate their time, perspective, and expertise to guide the association’s strategic direction and help to advance the business interests of supplier members. Board members represent key MEMA market segments: aftermarket, commercial vehicle, original equipment, remanufacturing, and sustainability.
“Throughout MEMA’s 118-year history, MEMA board members have been steadfast champions in advancing the vehicle supplier community. I congratulate and welcome our new board members and those returning. I am confident about the future, our strategic direction and what we can achieve together to drive our industry forward,” said MEMA’s president and CEO Bill Long. “Our board members are meaningful industry leaders with the knowledge and commitment to help MEMA and members succeed during this time industry transformation.”
The 2023 MEMA board Executive Committee members are:
- Chairman: Marc Blackman, President & CEO, Gold Eagle Company
- 1st Vice Chairmen, Kurk Wilks, President & CEO, Mann + Hummel
- 2nd Vice Chairmen: Jon Husby, President & CEO, ADAC Automotive
- President & CEO: Bill Long, President & CEO, MEMA
- Officer: Peter Butterfield, Chairman & CEO, Omega Environmental Technologies
The 2023 MEMA board of directors are:
- *Mike Alcala, President & CEO, GNS N.A.
- *Mike Carr, CEO, Cardone
- Justin Greenberg, President & CEO, DieselCore
- Dominic Grote, President & CEO, Grote
- Matt Joy, CEO, Hendrickson
- Tim Musgrave, CEO, Pressure Systems
- Chris Pruitt, President & CEO, East Penn
- *Bruce Ronning, Senior Vice President Global Sales and Commercial Operations, DriV/Tenneco
- Eric Steinbecher, President Automotive Market, Schaeffler
- *Sandy Stojkovski, CEO & Head of Electrification, Vitesco
“It’s an honor to be a member of the MEMA board; we are privileged to serve the vehicle supplier industry during this period of great challenge and opportunity,” said MEMA Chairman Marc Blackman, who has served on the MEMA board for 5 years. “I look forward to working with this distinguished group of leaders in guiding MEMA, as it develops innovative and effective ways that will benefit the industry for years to come.”
The 2023 MEMA Board of Directors listing can be found here.
*New members of the board; joined in 2023