Kurk Wilks takes on new role as the MEMA Board also welcomes three new directors: Jon Husby, Mat Joy and Chris Pruitt
Research Triangle Park, N.C.—Kurk Wilks, president and chief executive officer, MANN+HUMMEL, was elected vice-chairman of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA) Board of Directors. Wilks joined the MEMA Board in 2021.
“Having Kurk as a vice-chairman of the MEMA Board is aligned with our mission to advance the business interests of the vehicle supplier community,” said Marc Blackman, president and COO, Gold Eagle, and chairman of the MEMA Board. “I look forward to working with Kurk in his new role and during this transformational time in our industry.”
“I’m excited to work with Kurk Wilks as vice-chairman of the MEMA Board,” said MEMA President and CEO Bill Long. “His industry expertise and experience in the global supply chain — original equipment and aftermarket in both the heavy-duty and light vehicle sectors — make him an ideal choice for this role.
During its most recent meeting in April, the MEMA Board welcomed three new directors: Jon Husby, president and CEO, SEG Automotive; Mat Joy, president and CEO, Hendrickson; and Chris Pruitt, executive vice president, sales, finance and administration, East Penn.
“With the addition of Jon, Mat, and Chris, the voice of our industry is amplified,” added Long. “They will be instrumental in guiding the future direction of the MEMA Board and our great organization.”
Other executives serving on the MEMA Board of Directors:
- Chairman: Marc Blackman, President and COO, Gold Eagle
- Vice-Chairman: Mike Mansuetti, President, Robert Bosch LLC
- Treasurer: Tom Ward, Sr. Vice President, and President, Repair Systems & Information Group, Snap-on
- Peter Butterfield, Chairman and CEO, Omega Environmental Technologies
- Françoise Colpron, Group President, Valeo North America
- Justin Greenberg, CEO, DieselCore
- Dominic Grote, President and CEO, Grote Industries
- Tim Musgrave, President and CEO, Pressure Systems International
- David Overbeeke, Chairman, Maval Industries
- Eric Steinbecher, President, Automotive Aftermarket Americas, Schaeffler Group USA
- Bill Long, President and CEO, MEMA
Comments are closed.