The new GEARWRENCH 90-tooth ratcheting wrenches showcase improvements in five key areas
Parks, Md.—GEARWRENCH has launched its latest evolution in its 90-tooth platform with 66 new ratcheting wrenches in the two most popular styles – combination and flex-head combination – and eight new sets, the company stated.
GEARWRENCH introduced its 90-tooth line at the beginning of 2020, and the new combination and flex-head options further add to that line. The new GEARWRENCH 90-tooth ratcheting wrenches showcase improvements in five key areas:
- 90-tooth design — Creates a 4-degree swing arc to work in tighter spaces
- Longer beams — Improve reach and provide better leverage
- Thicker beams — Provide better ergonomics and improved comfort
- Dual-direction off-corner loading — Reduces fastener rounding
- Size marking legibility — Large, color-filled markings for easy identification, with molten orange for metric sizes and black for SAE
All ratcheting wrenches are finished in full-polish chrome that’s easy to handle and easy to clean, the company stated. The 12-point ratcheting box end easily fits on 6- or 12-point fasteners with a dual-direction off-corner loading design that reduces fastener rounding.
There are 36 open-stock combination ratcheting wrenches available in metric sizes (6mm-25mm) and SAE sizes (1/4″-1-1/4″), as well as four sets ranging from 10 to 16 pieces. For flex-heads, there are 30 open-stock options in metric (8mm-25mm) and SAE sizes (1/4″-1″), with four set options ranging from 10 to 16 pieces. Sets come with color-matched wrench racks (molten orange for metric, black for SAE) to stay organized.