Wes Dickens from ZF will provide insight on the ZF 8HP transmission, covering numerous topics
Leesburg, Va.—The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is hosting a free webinar for service technicians on Tuesday, Nov. 29, at 4 p.m. ET, entitled, “ZF 8HP Diagnostics and Issue Resolution.”
In this webinar, Wes Dickens from ZF will provide insight on the ZF 8HP transmission. Among the topics covered include:
- Diagnosing external system failures causing transmission symptoms
- Shift matrix and adaptation diagnostics
- Multi-disc brake and clutch sets
- Operation and pressure testing
- Thermostatic bypass valve
- Design and operation
- Failures, malfunctions and root causes
- Oil pump
- Torque converter clutch
- ATF contamination
After registering, a confirmation email will be sent containing information about joining the webinar. Those who are not sure if they can attend are encouraged to register as they will receive a follow-up email with details on how to attend a recorded session, if available.
Click here for more information or to register.
Comments are closed.