Wes Dickens from ZF shares his knowledge and holistic view into the transmission to identify potential failures or repairs
Leesburg, Va.—The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is hosting a free webinar for service technicians on Tuesday, Oct. 4, at 4 p.m. ET, entitled “Mechatronic Diagnostics and Repair.”
An understanding of mechatronics in ZF automatic transmissions provides technicians with a valuable skill essential in diagnostics. In this webinar, Wes Dickens from ZF shares his knowledge and holistic view into the transmission to identify potential failures or repairs.
After attending this training webinar, technicians should be able to:
- Explain the functions of pressure regulators and solenoid operation.
- Identify internal components and their functions.
- Define the application of fluid power within the unit.
- Explain common failures and rebuilding mistakes.
- Describe proper disassembly and reassembly of the unit.
- Illustrate the cleaning and inspection of unit.
After registering, a confirmation email will be sent containing information about joining the webinar. Those who are not sure if they can attend are encouraged to register as they will receive a follow-up email with details on how to attend a recorded session, if available.
Click here for more information or to register.
Comments are closed.