Achievements made while facing workforce challenges, supply chain disruptions, inflation and customer attrition
Littleton, Colo.—A group of independent auto repair shops have been singled out from nearly 300,000 shops in the U.S. to earn the 2022 Shop4D Top Performing Shop Award. While facing workforce challenges, supply chain disruptions, inflation and customer attrition, 10 shops grew their business by more than 40% year over year.
The Shop4D Awards recognize exceptional auto shops, selecting only those that have “outstanding business practices, top-notch customer service, and provide honest and ethical service to their community.” Awards are given based on customer reviews and several business growth metrics. In addition to the metrics mentioned, shops were also evaluated on increases in repair orders (ROs) and hours billed per RO.
The 2022 Shop4D Top Performing Shop Award winners include:
- D’s Auto & Truck Repair, Holland, Mich.
- Herold Family Automotive & Tire, Medina, Ohio
- John Chak’s Automotive, Dennison, Texas
- Kingway Automotive, Weatherford, Texas
- Martin Automotive, Sylvester, Ga.
- Myers Automotive, Andover, Kan.
- Myers Automotive, Derby, Kan.
- Myers Automotive West, Wichita, Kan.
- Rolando’s Car Care, Elk Grove Village, Ill.
- Veenstra’s Garage, Ada, Mich.
Lauded for providing customer service that has earned the shop nearly 400 5-star online reviews in the past two years, Supreme Muffler & Brake in Price, Utah, was presented with the Shop4D Best Customer Service Award. This is the shop’s second time receiving the award, winning it also in 2021.
Comments are closed.