Rancho Santa Fe, Calif.– Elite has announced that in response to growing concerns about the impact the coronavirus is having on auto repair shops, it will be offering a complimentary webinar to help shop owners navigate through the pandemic.
The webinar will be Thursday, March 19, from 10-10:45 a.m. PST, and will be presented by Elite President Bob Cooper and Business Development Coach Kevin Vaught.
The webinar will cover:
• What to tell your shop’s customers and why
• How to better protect your shop’s employees, customers, and the business
• How to maintain car counts & sales during these difficult times
• How to better control expenses
• How to weather any financial storm
To register at no charge, visit: https://register.gotowebinar.com/regist…/6233489164748174347