Free webinar to discuss supply chain challenges and opportunities, labor market and how to engage new talent
Bethesda, Md.—Join the Auto Care Association’s Manufacturers’ Representative’s Council for a webinar unpacking some key challenges and opportunities this year, March 28 from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. ET. Listen in as they host thought leaders from across the industry to explore these topics, including:
Join the panel of experts to discuss:
- Supply chain lessons learned over the last two years, what’s happening now, and what you should be thinking about going forward.
- A look at what’s happening in the labor market today — specifically in the automotive aftermarket.
- Discussion on engaging new talent, with a focus on technicians.
- John Hanighen, President and CEO, Cloyes
- Dwayne Myers, Co-Owner & CEO, Dynamic Automotive
- John Treece, President & CEO, DMA Industries, LLC