Four-location MSO in NorCal celebrates team member Mike Tyler as an outstanding employee, husband and outdoor enthusiast
San Rafael, Calif.—Blake’s Auto Body in San Rafael recently celebrated team member Mike Tyler as an outstanding employee in a profile. “Mike is an important part to the dynamic team in San Rafael and is a valuable asset to Blake’s,” the shop stated on social media. Among Tyler’s other highlights:
- Tyler is a journeyman technician who has worked for Blake’s Auto Body for 11 years.
- Enjoys outdoor adventures and sports with his wife, Michele, including running, mountain biking, and hiking.
- They reside in Terra Linda, and he is a local who grew up in San Rafael.
- Mike holds platinum I-CAR certification along with having all three ASE certifications as well.
- He has also mentored several apprentices with some becoming journeymen themselves.
For aftermarket businesses that would like to highlight a team member in Aftermarket Matters Weekly, send info and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Blake’s Auto Body
Multi-shop Blake’s Auto Body has four locations in San Rafael, Novato, Rohnert Park and Santa Rosa, and has served collision repair services to Marin and Sonoma County for more than 40 years. It was the Marin IJ Reader’s Choice Award winner in both 2019 and 2020.
“If you do your job right, your customers become salespeople,” said founder Blake Andros on the company’s website. “We strive for perfection and make it a policy to exceed our customer’s needs with every repair. They can then tell everyone how pleased they were with our service. I want all of our customers to be salespeople for my company.”