Digital Vehicle Inspections, two-way text messaging and self-scheduling capabilities are integrated with no additional hardware
Philadelphia—BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY, a supplier of technology solutions for the automotive aftermarket, has teamed with Tekmetric to bring its Digital Vehicle Inspections, text-payment and other customer engagement tools to shops already using Tekmetric’s shop management platform.
As a result of this collaboration, more shop owners can benefit from BOLT ON’s Cloud-based NextGear product, which also enables self-scheduling, workflow management and reporting on any Web-enabled mobile device. Shops that are currently using Tekmetric can take advantage of these capabilities with no long-term contract, no additional hardware, and no steep learning curve.
Specific NextGear capabilities available within the Tekmetric platform include:
- Customizable and Unlimited DVIs – Expand your digital vehicle inspection capabilities by giving customers vehicle condition photographs and videos and BOLT ON’s signature red/yellow/green-light vehicle health reports.
- Two-Way Text Messaging with Customers – Provide status updates and request approvals via text message; send detailed DVIs for fast scanning and comprehension; include videos and photos in the messages so your customers can see exactly what the techs are recommending and why.
- Advance Appointment Scheduling – Schedule return appointments and other routine maintenance in advance; track mileage and past appointment history to create an accurate prediction of when the vehicle will be due for service again.
- Pit Stop Appointment Scheduler – Shops using Tekmetric and BOLT ON can easily add a user-friendly online appointment booking system that integrates with their website, helping shops schedule more appointments because customers can book appointments online at their convenience.
- Mobile Payment and Financing Options – Push customer and work order information from Tekmetric and text invoices directly to customers, allowing them to pay for services quickly and easily from their smart phone using Text to Pay technology. Customers can also be offered primary and secondary financing options to help them afford repairs they may not have otherwise.
- Review Manager – This optional add-on allows shops to request online reviews from customers shortly after their vehicle visit is complete. Drivers are prompted to leave positive reviews directly on the shop’s Google and Facebook pages, helping to increase overall consumer awareness and credibility.