The ASE Training Managers Council advances training and professional development within vehicle service industry
Leesburg, Va.—The ASE Training Managers Council (ATMC) has announced its officers and new members serving on the ATMC board of directors in the coming year. ATMC is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of training and professional development within the transportation service industry.
- Chair – Josh McFarlin, vice president of strategic business operations, AirPro Diagnostics
- Vice Chair – Chris Chartron, technical and collision repair, training manager, Toyota
- Treasurer – Rob Morrell, training director, Worldpac
- Secretary – Tim Zilke, president and CEO, National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
- Past Chair – Glenn Dahl, former manager – technical development, Bridgestone
Joining the board of directors for a three-year term is Earl Bailey, senior manager education partnerships, Snap-on Tools.
“Our directors bring a great wealth of knowledge, relevant experience and expertise in the auto, truck and collision training industry,” said Matt Shepanek, president of ATMC. “We look forward to the board members offering their guidance and leadership to help ATMC develop programs, provide insights and reach its goals for the coming year and beyond.”