Presentation will discuss the increasingly connected body shop and how connectivity can unlock greater value and profitability
Sanford, N.C.—The Collision Industry Electronic Commerce Association (CIECA) has announced that its next CIECA webinar is scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 23, at 2 p.m. ET: “Building a More Connected Body Shop for Today … and the Future.” The one-hour webinar will feature Andy Boyd, 3M’s Digital Solutions Commercialization leader for the United States and Canada.
During the live broadcast, Boyd will talk about the increasingly connected body shop and how connectivity can unlock greater value and profitability. Register here.
“The collision industry is faced with pressures of profitability, skilled labor shortages and an increasingly digital landscape,” said Boyd. “I’m thrilled to be presenting 3M’s vision of the connected body shop to help all segments of the industry navigate these challenges.”
Topics will include:
- What a connected body shop is and what is important for all industry segments to know.
- How the industry’s digital transformation is expected to impact the body shop of the future.
- Steps on how to close the gap between initial appraisal and final delivery to help create greater value and profitability for all stakeholders.
- 3M’s vision to help develop a digital backbone for the automotive aftermarket.
- How CIECA might play a role in developing standards that meet the industry’s future needs.
All industry segments, including CIECA members and non-members, are invited to attend the webinar. Following the presentation, there will be a Q&A session.
Attendees can earn Automotive Management Institute (AMi) credit toward an industry-recognized professional designation and specialty degree by attending this webinar.
Comments are closed.