App helps convert one-time guests into repeat members by interacting with the customer data from systems such as Mitchell1, Protractor, Shop-Ware, R.O.Writer, TekMetric, and others
Nampa, Idaho—Auto repair shops now have access to the first mobile app that seamlessly integrates the same advanced loyalty tools used by the Fortune 500s. AppFueled provides custom-branded consumer loyalty rewards apps that are available in iTunes and Google Play.
The app helps convert one-time guests into repeat members by interacting with the customer data from systems such as Mitchell1, Protractor, Shop-Ware, R.O.Writer, TekMetric, and others, the company stated in a news release. In the latest version, 7.4, the availability to offer a “loyalty ladder” vehicle ownership experience to your customers is now available with features such as:
- Automated referral program
- Turn-key membership program
- Personalized rewards program
- Customized rebate program
- Connected online service history
- Recall alerts and vehicle management
- OEM maintenance schedules
- Push message appointment reminders
- Birthday and opt-in text clubs
Using Technology to Improve Customer Loyalty
With customers now using apps for more than 90 percent of their screen time, AppFueled states it meets this growing demand to meet vehicle owners where they are by maintaining an app-builder platform that serves customers on the leading smartphone devices and operating systems.
Customers can control their user experience and choose their preferred way to receive updates and other messages. Communication options through AppFueled’s apps include email, text, push notice and social posts.
Since 2015, auto shops have used AppFueled to help them leverage app features to better serve their customers with benefits such as:
- Providing two-way communication and alerts
- Real-time recall of manufacturing service intervals, service history, and personal vehicle reminders and alerts
- Integrating the mobile app into the vehicle check-in process
- Specifically engineering the app to use next-generation CRM features