An official confirmation vote was held during the recent UAF board of trustees meeting held virtually
Bethesda, Md.—The University of the Aftermarket Foundation (UAF) board of trustees has elected its officers for fiscal year 2022. An official confirmation vote was held during the recent UAF board of trustees meeting held virtually on Oct. 27. The approved slate of officers is as follows:
- Chairman – Robert Egan, MAAP, Egan & Associates
- Senior Vice Chairman – John R. Washbish, MAAP, president and CEO, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance
- Vice Chairman – Larry Pavey, AAP, CEO, Federated Auto Parts
- Treasurer – William Maggs, MAAP, executive vice president, supply chain, Parts Authority
- Secretary – Roger McCollum, AAP, CEO, N.A. Williams Company
- Chairman Emeritus – Rusty Bishop, AAP, leadership advisor, Federated Auto Parts
- Executive Director – Jennifer Tio, AAP, president, Maximum Marketing Services, Inc.
The following Lifetime Trustee representatives will serve on the University of the Aftermarket Foundation board of trustees in the coming year:
- Mohammed Al Fayyad, ACDelco
- William Babcox, AAP, Babcox Media Inc.
- Richard Beirne, MAAP, Richard and Lisa Beirne
- Brent Berman, First Brands Group
- Michael C. Buzzard, AAP, The Clay Buzzard Family
- Mike Carr, CARDONE Industries
- Mauro Cifelli, AWDA
- Jeff Darby, Dorman Products, Inc.
- Ryan Devine, MiX representative
- Chris Gardner, MAAP, Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association
- Duncan Gillis, BBB Industries LLC
- Todd Hack, MAAP, Mevotech
- Philip Halberg, Federal-Mogul (DRiV)
- Bill Hanvey, MAAP, Auto Care Association
- Tim Hardin, Epicor Software Corporation
- Todd Hertzler, Robert Bosch, LLC
- Pete Kornafel, MAAP
- Jeffrey E. Koviak, AAP, Tenneco (DRiV)
- Fletcher Lord III, Parts Warehouse/Crow Burlingame
- Jacki Lutz, YANG representative
- Paul McCarthy, MAAP, Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Dave McColley, Mann + Hummel MHFT
- Rollie Olson, Rollie & Gayle Olson and Family
- Heather Preu, MAM Software Group, Inc.
- Chris Pruitt, East Penn Manufacturing and Flicker/Langdon/Pruitt
- Jacqueline Rodriguez, Parts Authority
- Robert Roos, The Pronto Network
- Rick Schwartz, The Schwartz Family
- Robert M. Segal, MAAP, Sanel NAPA/The Segal Family
- Eric Sills, AAP, Standard Motor Products
- Steve Smith, GCommerce Inc
- Danielle Sonnefeld, AAP, Women in Auto Care
- Bill Stroupe, KIAWA Education Foundation
- Tom Tecklenburg, Dayco Products LLC
- Chuck Udell, MAAP, Morris/Rupp McCartney Education Trust of APSA
Several more industry professionals will serve UAF in a variety of support roles: Wendy Earp, audit committee; Kristin Grons, marketing committee; George Keeley, legal counsel; Ken Marker, investment advisor; Larry Northrup, AAP, AWDA liaison; Nathan Perrine, comptroller; Mort Schwartz, MAAP, contributions committee; Billy Sissamis, accounting; Joe Stephan, marketing committee; and Casey Ventrillo, investment advisor.
The University of the Aftermarket Foundation is a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit organization. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. To make a donation, visit UofA-Foundation.org. To learn about available scholarships, and to apply online, visit AutomotiveScholarships.com.
About the University of the Aftermarket Foundation
Since 1986, the University of the Aftermarket Foundation has funded millions of dollars of scholarships, grants, research and ongoing educational programs to help develop a strong, knowledgeable aftermarket workforce. The foundation encourages industry support, including donations for the purpose of honoring or memorializing individuals or otherwise recognizing special events, to help ensure the continued availability of training and education that strengthen the industry. The University of the Aftermarket Foundation is a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit organization and all contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. For more information, visit www.UofA-Foundation.org.