Collision shops from California to the Midwest and beyond are honored for quality of repair, customer service and community involvement
Charlotte, N.C.—At last week’s Driven Brands Collision Virtual Summit – themed “UNIT3D” — top performing franchise partners for ABRA, CARSTAR and Fix Auto USA were honored for their outstanding commitment to providing the highest-quality collision repairs, excellent customer service and ongoing support of their communities.
“Through what has been a year like no other, these franchise partners have risen above to consistently outperform in operations, customer experience and community engagement,” said Dean Fisher, president of the Driven Brands Collision Group. “We’re proud to recognize their accomplishments. They are truly role models for our Driven Brands family and the collision repair industry.”
Driven Brands awarded trophies for top performers in Length of Rental (LOR) and Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI), two key performance indicators that demonstrate the operational excellence of a collision repair facility. The recipients included:
• LOR: ABRA, Rochester, Minn., owned by Tom Kadlec, district manager Kris Joeckel and manager Angie Henry
• CSI: ABRA, Sparta, Mich., owned by Pablo Rodriquez, district manager Del King and general manager Dan Rowan
• LOR: CARSTAR Bridgewater, Bridgewater, NS, owned by Wendy and Kevin Enimo
• CSI: CARSTAR Collingwood, Collingwood, ON, owned by Gary Boucher
• LOR: CARSTAR Premier, Houston, owned by Moe Shaban
• CSI: CARSTAR Greenfield Autobody, Greenfield, Wisc., owned by Mariusz Stanisz
Fix Auto USA
• LOR: Fix Auto Irvine, Irvine, Calif., James Huard and Amanda Fazio, Corporate Ops leaders, store manager Jessica Delgado
• CSI: Fix Auto Modesto – City Center, Modesto, Calif., owned by Krish Chand
Visit DrivenBrands.com to learn more about Driven Brands.