Service writers and shop managers will benefit from having labor times, OEM parts pricing and part diagrams consolidated on a single page
San Diego—The upcoming release of Mitchell 1’s ProDemand auto repair information software introduces enhancements to the estimate guide module that will streamline the user experience.
Service writers and shop managers will benefit from having labor times, OEM parts pricing and part diagrams consolidated on a single page, making it faster to find the information and elements needed for the estimate, the company stated.
“Our ProDemand team works continuously to develop new features that help improve the user experience,” said Gary Hixson, senior product marketing manager for ProDemand, Mitchell 1. “The latest enhancements make it faster and easier to navigate directly to the information needed to kick off the repair process with an estimate that paves the way for an efficient, profitable job.”
Enhancements that help streamline the user experience include:
• Streamlined navigation to reduce clicks and speed lookups and estimates
• Labor times, OEM parts pricing and part diagrams consolidated on a single page
• Increased download speed for faster delivery of information
• Easy access to parts graphics make mechanical estimating easier
• User-friendly display of maintenance and fluids information including auto-expand capability, search and mileage interval display
• Automated calculations and the ability to add or subtract part quantities to the quote with a single click
The ProDemand Estimate Guide is integrated with the Mitchell 1 shop management software, Manager SE, giving shops instant access to maintenance schedules, TSBs, recalls, tracking and labor guides directly from the system’s dashboard, Hixson said.