The two-day business conference will include general sessions, various breakout seminars, a trade show and virtual vendor booths
Atlanta—The NAPA AutoCare “Together Towards Tomorrow” virtual conference will take place via Zoom meetings, July 9-10, 12-5 p.m. EST. It will be hosted by the NAPA AutoCare Team in Atlanta and powered by partner Kukui.
The two-day business conference will include general sessions, various breakout seminars, a tradeshow and virtual vendor booths. Shop owners attending this meeting will learn the key program elements of NAPA AutoCare and share best practices for today.
Features will include:
• General Sessions — hear from NAPA’s executive leaders on industry updates
• Two seminar tracks to choose from
• T&E trade show with savings
• Virtual Vendor Booths — attendees can engage with their NAPA AutoCare Vendor Partners and find out about show offers
• Cocktails with Carm Capriotto — get to know the 2020 NAPA AutoCare Center Technician and Parts Specialist of the Year recipients
For more information and to register click here.