Join the free CIECAST webinar: Thursday, Sept. 17, 11 am CST, with Frank Terlap and Jake Rodenroth
Frank Terlep, CEO of Autotechcelerators, and Jake Rodenroth, director of OEM and industry technical relations for asTech, will present during the next CIECAST webinar. All industry segments, including CIECA members and non-members, are invited to attend. Register here.
During the one-hour live broadcast, Terlep and Rodenroth will share insight about the major disruptions affecting the collision repair industry now and in the future.
“All aspects of the automotive ecosystem are experiencing major disruptions and the collision industry is experiencing several disruptions at once,” said Terlep, author of “Auto Industry Disruption, Who and What is Being Disrupted and What to Do About It.” “This eye-opening presentation will identify what they are so businesses can prepare for the future.”
Webinar attendees will learn about the following industry disruptions:
- How COVID-19 “fast-tracked” insure-tech
- Disruption via vehicle electrification
- Connected cars and big data
- AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- How VR (Virtual Reality) and AR (Augmented Reality) will dramatically change industry training and repair procedures
- The role of CIECA Standards in future disruptions
Following the CIECAST presentation, there will be a Q & A session.